Well this is officially my very first post! As you will eventually see, this blog will be a variety of all things that I find lovely and inspiring (and hopefully a great way of keeping track of these things, as well as sharing). One thing you will also see a lot of is my personal photography (being one of those things I do love). Occasionally I may speak my mind, but as a fair warning I am not a writer, so I apologize in advance for any rambling. Thanks for stopping by!
These are some images that especially caught my attention. I love the aged-worn feel in all of the furniture. This home seems so warm, and has so much charm.
Check out that ceiling. This kitchen looks so good, I think anything coming out of it couldn't help but to be yummy!
These are some images that especially caught my attention. I love the aged-worn feel in all of the furniture. This home seems so warm, and has so much charm.
Check out that ceiling. This kitchen looks so good, I think anything coming out of it couldn't help but to be yummy!
I LOVE this pink refrigerator, but I don't think the hubby would ever let that one happen.
Oh, and look at this lovely picnic table, dining would definitley never be the same...





No comments:
Post a Comment