So today I look at how long it had been since I posted last... two months!? I was thinking, "gosh Arica, so lame." Well, I did have a few pretty good excuses. We moved, Taylor needed to finish her school... and in between all of it, I discovered that the Hotchkiss' family is expecting another addition. Pure joy... the last one of course, moving was exhausting. So what I am trying to say apparently is that I am sorry for the lack of posts BUT there has been a lot going on (I also can't try to act like this may not be expected of me though... this is done for me, no commitments here. This is not work, just a journal of our life together and the things I enjoy).
We are completely excited about our little bundle in my belly. Today, I am fifteen weeks and one day (at least that is what I am told) and I have to thank the good Lord, because so far my body has handled this pregnancy very well. I feel great. Irritability hits me hard at times, which can affect those around me... the ones that I love so much... BUT I am trying very hard not to let it get the best of me.
Two very good reasons we are so looking forward to meeting this new addition to our family.
Image taken by me.
CM Tribalism
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment